Sunday, November 27, 2011

PBIM 2011 - Training Log

PBIM 2011 is not in my plan initially because I was planning for a long trip to New Zealand near to that time frame. However, it happened that I came back from New Zealand about 2weeks before the run so I decided to just register for the half marathon since the registration deadline has been extended until that time frame for me. =) I don't want to struggle too much during the actual PBIM run so I decided to really train for it. I started to run at Jelutong (near to burger king) almost everyday. I always run with my iPhone so I recorded almost all my training log as shown below. It was not really a very intensive training because I just ran for about 7km a day in average. I will definitely train better next year before the run just to make sure I have a more leisure run next year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment