Sunday, November 13, 2011

Counting down to PBIM 2011

I have never thought that I have a chance to participate in PBIM this year because I was planning a long vacation in New Zealand at this period of time. However, due to some limitation of the leave application I have decided to leave NZ earlier by 3months so I got the chance to RUN this year!! I know PBIM has been a very grand event in Malaysia and everybody seems to be interested in the running. Personally, I think PBIM is a good motivation for me to keep myself training for it. I only have about 2 weeks time to train for this run so I actually run like average 7km everyday. It was a tough training for me but I know it will benefit me in both physically and mentally. I know it will be a great fun to run and take a fresh breath in the early morning on the Penang bridge that is free from busy traffics. Cheers!

Event: Penang Bridge International Marathon
Date: Nov 20, 2011
Time: 3.00am (Start time for half marathon of men's open)
Venue: Queensbay Mall (Penang Island, Start and End point)

No comments:

Post a Comment