Monday, January 2, 2012

Long wait time - Clinic Lim

I'm sorry to say that I have an bad experience with this clinic this early morning. I was having a severe sore throat that I can feel it was swelling on my neck and the pain spread to my right ear. I have desperately wanted to see the doctor real quick to get the medicine and advise. I got number 4 in the queue so I think it will be just awhile. Unfortunately, I have waited got an hour but it has not come to my turn yet. I skipped breakfast in the morning becoz I thought I can get the medicine before I take any breakfast. Apparently my stomach is screaming at me now and I'm still waiting. Finally I have got my turn after an hour of waiting.

After diagnosis, the doctor said that it was a prevalent disease named as diphtheria where white spots can be seen on the throat. It needs injection and medication so its considered a serious case. So he asked me to go back to him if it's still not fully recovered after one day of medication. He is actually quite professional but the long queue is killing him. Wish him good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment