Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunar Eclipse 2011

As usual, I always scanned through the headlines everyday for any interesting news to read on. On this lovely Saturday, I saw an article about the eclipse of the moon and I quickly find out more information about this. I can find the information quite easily as the internet has been flooded with a lot of articles about what is lunar eclipse and also the greatest eclipse time. I also find out the direction to see the moon through TPE. And finally, I have chosen an open space to setup the camera to shoot this special moment of the year. It's not surprise to see quite a lot of people hanging around this place to wait for this moment too. =)

This is the TPE that shows the Moon rise and set directions.

A few group of people were sitting beside the sea to wait for the eclipse.

This is the place where I setup the camera to shoot the MOON!

This is the final selected photo of the Moon taken at the greatest timing of the lunar eclipse. Higher resolution can be found at http://500px.com/photo/3665580.

No comments:

Post a Comment